Chalet Hotel Les Grangettes
- Sleeps 55 - 69
- Catered chalet
- Prime location in Méribel centre
- Skiing virtually to the doorstep
- Chaudannes ski lifts and ski school meeting place just over the road
- 60m to the nearest bus stop
- 150m to the resort centre
- 100m to the ski lifts, nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
The 28 bedrooms are all on the first floor and are simply but comfortably furnished to provide excellent value accommodation. All have en suite bath/wc and TV for your convenience, and many of the balcony rooms enjoy excellent views of the mountains.
- boot room
- Room 1 - Double with bath/wc
- Rooms 2, 3, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29 - Twin with bath/wc
- Rooms 4, 6, 9, 16, 17, 19, 20 - Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 5, 18 - Double with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 7, 8, 14, 15 - Twin beds plus bunk beds with bath/wc/ balcony
- Rooms 10 & 11 - Twin beds plus bunk beds and sofa bed with bath/wc
- Room 12 - Twin with shower wet room/wc/balcony
- Room 28 - Single with bath/wc
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Comfortable lounges and bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV room
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked
and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3
course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary,
quality wines followed by coffee.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Méribel Resort Info
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. it's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside, however don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accesible, Village is another great value option for Méribel
More Méribel resort information