Chalet Le Cedre Blanc
- Sleeps 12
- Catered chalet
- Sitting slightly above the centre of Méribel, about 10 minutes' walk away
- 400m to the nearest bus stop
- 1000m to the centre of resort
- Nearest Lift: Chaudanne
Lower Ground Floor
- Rooms 1 & 2 - Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 3 - Twin with bath/wc and terrace
- Boot warmer, lounge/dining area with fireplace, satellite TV and balcony/terrace
- Room 4 - Twin with bath/wc
- Room 5 - Twin (under eaves) with bath/wc
- Room 6 - Double with bath/wc and balcony
- Stylish, quality detached chalet
- All bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- Free transport to ski hire shop for fitting and return of equipment
- Spacious lounge and dining area with log fire
- TV area with DVD player
- Sun terrace with fantastic views
- Free WiFi
- Heated ski equipment storage room
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Méribel Resort Info
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. it's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside, however don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accesible, Village is another great value option for Méribel
More Méribel resort information