Travel Dates for the
Club Med Meribel Le Chalet
I'm interested in
Hotel Club Med Meribel Le Chalet
- All inclusive
This is a full board hotel - including flights/transfers, lift pass, tuition, open bar/snacks & entertainment*.
Opened in Méribel for the 1992 Olympic Games, this perfectly situated Club Med Resort allows you to ski from the door and explore the vast Trois Vallées domain. When you return to your chalet, the roaring log fire in the intimate atmosphere of the lounge will make you feel right at home. There is also a large terrace commanding breathtaking views of the slopes, and an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. Two of the three Suites* with views of the slopes also have jacuzzis, allowing you to relax in sheer luxury.
The Resort has 34 rooms, including one suite, in a typical mountain style. All rooms have a balcony with a view on the valley or mountain.
- Club Room - A comfortable and elegant Club Room, decorated in refined Savoyard style. Additional options include the Saulire View Club Room, offering a fine view of the sunlit mountain. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Mini-fridge, Security safe(s), Telephone and Television.
- Deluxe room - Spacious accommodation ideal for families with an exceptional view from the balcony or large bay window. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suite - Comfortable, spacious and attractively decorated, it offers a cosy and sunny ambiance. All including Bathroom, Coffee machine,
European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Mini-fridge, MP3 player, Radio / CD, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
Your Package includes*:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Resort (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar drinks and snacks
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels (from 12 years): alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi
- Guided snowshoe walks (from age 12)
(1) Flights and transfer only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Spa Package
* Please note: Ski/board/boot hire is NOT
included in the 'per person' price and will need to be paid for as an additional extra.
Méribel Resort Info
Méribel lies in the heart of the Three Valleys, which remains one of the most popular ski areas in the Alps. It has 200 lifts, 600km of well linked, all-ability pistes and off-pistes to match. Intermediates will flourish, but both the weaker and stronger skiers aren't overlooked, as there is something to keep everyone busy. Boarders and freestylers have the choice of 2 snow parks, with 5 more in other Three Valleys resorts.
Méribel ski resort
The resort actually consists of five separate parts but there are two main areas, which comprise the vast majority of the accommodation. These are Méribel-Centre and Méribel-Mottaret. Both are largely chalet and apartment based, giving the resort that cosy Alpine feel, dreamed of by so many. There are plenty of clubs and bars in both to keep the crowds happy after a long day of skiing and exploring.
Aesthetically appealing because of its many chalet-style buildings, Méribel's biggest plus is its location at the heart of the Trois Vallées. Along with its great skiing and après-ski events, Méribel makes for a great stay.
More Méribel resort information