Travel Dates for the
Club Med Meribel Le Chalet
I'm interested in
Hotel Club Med Meribel Le Chalet
- All inclusive
This is a full board hotel - including flights/transfers, lift pass, tuition, open bar/snacks & entertainment*.
Opened in Méribel for the 1992 Olympic Games, this perfectly situated Club Med Resort allows you to ski from the door and explore the vast Trois Vallées domain. When you return to your chalet, the roaring log fire in the intimate atmosphere of the lounge will make you feel right at home. There is also a large terrace commanding breathtaking views of the slopes, and an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. Two of the three Suites* with views of the slopes also have jacuzzis, allowing you to relax in sheer luxury.
The Resort has 34 rooms, including one suite, in a typical mountain style. All rooms have a balcony with a view on the valley or mountain.
- Club Room - A comfortable and elegant Club Room, decorated in refined Savoyard style. Additional options include the Saulire View Club Room, offering a fine view of the sunlit mountain. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Mini-fridge, Security safe(s), Telephone and Television.
- Deluxe room - Spacious accommodation ideal for families with an exceptional view from the balcony or large bay window. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suite - Comfortable, spacious and attractively decorated, it offers a cosy and sunny ambiance. All including Bathroom, Coffee machine,
European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Mini-fridge, MP3 player, Radio / CD, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
Your Package includes*:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Resort (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar drinks and snacks
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels (from 12 years): alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi
- Guided snowshoe walks (from age 12)
(1) Flights and transfer only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Spa Package
* Please note: Ski/board/boot hire is NOT
included in the 'per person' price and will need to be paid for as an additional extra.
Méribel Resort Info
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. it's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside, however don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accesible, Village is another great value option for Méribel
More Méribel resort information