Chalet Perce Neige
- Sleeps 12 - 15
- Catered chalet
- 2 minutes’ walk (150m) from the Petite Aiguille piste, ski down to choice of 2 chairlifts. Resort shuttle bus stops outside 10-15 minutes’ walk to the nearest bars and restaurants.
- Chalet entrance and ski locker
- Lounge with TV, dining room and balcony
- Room 1: Twin with shower/wc
- Suite 2: Double bedroom with adjacent bedroom with bunks and single bed and shower/wc off the corridor between the two rooms
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with shower/wc
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Les Deux Alpes Resort Info
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes, although there is only one easy run back down to resort which is sometimes shut when snow is thin on the ground. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, meaning it lacks that "village like" alpine charm. However, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed, but there is a lot of traffic in town, which may put some off.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away.
More Les Deux Alpes resort information
Les Deux Alpes Snow & Weather
|Snow Report - 24 Jun 2019|
|Last snowed|| 11-Jun-2019|
|Fresh snow||5 cm|
|Upper slopes||220 cm|
|Runs to resort||Poor|
|Off piste snow||Best up high|
All snow report information supplied by SkiResort