Travel Dates for the
Club Med Deux Alpes
I'm interested in
Hotel Club Med Deux Alpes
This is a full board hotel - including flights/transfers, lift pass, tuition, childcare, open bar/snacks & entertainment*.
Refurbished by Muriel Ughetto, this lovely Resort sits on the slopes under the sun of the Southern Alps and forms a cascade of rooftops nestling in the powdery snow. The starting point for beautiful downhill runs, Les Deux Alpes beckons winter sports fans to plunge into an exceptional ski domain overlooked by the Meije Glacier, a symbol of this part of the Alps. In the evenings, the Resort, with its magnificent terrace looking down on the village, forms a cosy retreat where families can gather around an open fire to chat about the day's adventures and their progress
Located in an 8 storey hotel at an altitude of 1650m, the 257 rooms offer a true level of simple comfort and are suitable for lovers of sport and families, as interconnecting rooms are available for them.
- Club Rooms - A functional Club Room with simple and authentic comfort. This accommodation is also available in communicating rooms. All including Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - A spacious room with lounge area gives you comfort in a refined atmosphere. On the 6th, 7th, and 8th floor of the hotel. All including Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
|The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
Meal times are a memorable experience. The masterful chefs offer you a choice of the world's finest cuisine with freshly-sourced produce, mouth-watering flavours and ingredients that perhaps you've never tasted before; or you can choose universal favourites such as grilled meats, pizzas and hamburgers or there's also simple, fresh and light options on offer.
Selected drinks of your choice throughout the day and night! Water, fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, beer, wine, 'aperitifs', cocktails, local and international alcohol such as rum, whisky, gin, etc...
Unlimited snacks... you can indulge in whatever you fancy day and night! Gourmet moments to make the most of the chalet hotel activities at your own pace: late breakfast, late lunch, afternoon snack, nightclub nibbles... including a wide variety of sweet and savoury snacks (salads, fruits, dairy products, cookies, pizzas, hamburgers, savoury tarts, nachos, tapas, etc.)
- Return flights and transfers
- Accommodation (in a standard club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome (must be pre-booked)
- Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors' Club Med® (from 11 to 17 years - french school holidays)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years)
- Club Med Champions academy (from 8 to 11 years - french school holidays)
- Dance floor, Club Med evening entertainment
* Please note: Ski/board/boot hire is NOT included in the 'per person' price and will need to be paid for as an additional extra.
Les Deux Alpes Resort Info
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes, although there is only one easy run back down to resort which is sometimes shut when snow is thin on the ground. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, meaning it lacks that "village like" alpine charm. However, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed, but there is a lot of traffic in town, which may put some off.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away.
More Les Deux Alpes resort information