Chalet Vallon Blanc
- Sleeps 10
- Catered chalet
Set amongst the trees at the top of the village
and is two minute walk to the piste with a short ski down to the
telecabine There is a 15 minute walk to the pedestrianized village
centre with its bustling bars, restaurants and shops.
- 5 en-suite bedrooms sleeping 10 in twins or can be made as doubles
- Stunning views from the living/dining area
- Large sun terrace and private garden
- Only two minutes away from the slopes and a short walk to the village centre
- Fire place
- Free WIFI
- UK Satellite TV
- Media /Games room with TV & DVD
- Heated boot warmers
On the outside there is a tranquil private garden with large sun
terrace with seating and a covered car port that can accommodate two cars.
Level 1 (Entrance level)
- Entrance hall together with ski storage & heated boot warmers
- Open plan lounge & dining area with a table that comfortably
seats 10 people. Balcony with stunning views from the lounge over the
- Bedroom 1 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 2 - Twin/double with en-suite shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/double with en-suite shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 4 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 5 - Twin/double with en-suite bath/overhead shower, heated towel rail, toilet and washbasin
- Media /games room
Breakfast - make your selection from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, flaky croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and each day a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or specially imported Yorkshire tea.
Afternoon Tea - freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee
Dinner - delicious, freshly prepared three course candlelit dinner. Our evening meals are friendly and sociable so you can take your time and enjoy the food in a dinner party atmosphere. For the duration of the meal enjoy a choice of handpicked wines supplied by our wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand before finishing off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on one morning.
La Tania Resort Info
La Tania skiing
Part of the world renowned Three Valleys, La Tania has direct access to both Méribel and Courchevel, and all the benefits of the Three Valleys ski area. Needless to say then that all levels and tastes are catered for when it comes to skiing La Tania. With the 600+km Three Valleys on the doorstep, all of the runs down into La Tania are North-facing and tree lined. They hold onto the snow for longer than plenty of higher altitude resorts that face South and in bad weather, the trees give shelter and help with visibility.
La Tania ski resort
Built for the 1992 Albertville Olympics, La Tania has developed over the years into a standalone resort in its own right. The original part of La Tania comprises apartments and a couple of big hotels centered around the main lifts, shops and restaurants. Above the centre lies the delightful chalet village with many delightfully set wooden buildings amongst the trees, with pistes running on both sides. There's no such thing as a bad location in La Tania. Nightlife is laid back and fun, with a couple of lively apres ski bars and late opening too.
More La Tania resort information