Hotel Club Med La Plagne 2100
- All inclusive
Club Med La Plagne 2100 offers the discerning Club Med skier a full 4-Trident experience, directly on the pistes above Plagne Centre. The striking modern exterior means you'll never struggle to make your way back to your accommodation. Once inside, realax in the spacious lounge/bar area or on the sun terrace, before you get ready for another evening of all-inclusive indulgence!
Plagne Centre is a short ski away from the hotel or a 10 minute downhill stroll. When returning to the hotel you can make use of the Telemetro cable car for an easy return without huffing and puffing.
326 rooms in a 12 floor hotel:
- Club Room - A comfortable and elegant Club Room, available with connecting rooms. Additional options include a "Piste" or "Mont Blanc" View. All including Bathroom, Coffee machine, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - A spacious Deluxe room, offering a generous level of comfort in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on the 10th, 11th & 12th floors. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites - A spacious and elegant Suite facing the valley, with a furnished terrace, where you can savour a luxury standard of comfort. All including Bathroom (with bathtub and shower), Coffee machine, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Ironing kit, Kettle, Mini-fridge, MP3 player, Radio / CD, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
|The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
Club Med meal times are a memorable experience. The masterful chefs offer you a choice of the world's finest cuisine with freshly-sourced produce, mouth-watering flavours and ingredients that perhaps you've never tasted before; or you can choose universal favourites such as grilled meats, pizzas and hamburgers or there's also simple, fresh and light options on offer.
Selected drinks of your choice throughout the day and night! Water, fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, beer, wine, aperitifs, cocktails, local and international alcohol such as rum, whisky, gin, etc...
Unlimited snacks... you can indulge in whatever you fancy day and night! Gourmet moments to make the most of the chalet hotel activities at your own pace: late breakfast, late lunch, afternoon snack, nightclub nibbles... including a wide variety of sweet and savoury snacks (salads, fruits, dairy products, cookies, pizzas, hamburgers, savoury tarts, nachos, tapas, etc.)
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers
- Full Paradiski Area Lift Pass
- Accommodation in a standard Club room
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Unlimited Open Bar, terrace and snacks
- Mini Club Med (from 4 years)
- Juniors' Club Med
- Group ski lessons/guiding at all levels
- Free access to turkish bath & sauna
- Cardio training room
- Club Med evening entertainment & underground nightclub!
La Plagne Resort Info
La Plagne ski area
In 2003, the double-decker cable car between La Plagne and Les Arcs opened and in a single moment created the Paradiski. With 420km of lift linked pistes, high altitude skiing, 2 glaciers and a modern lift system, this is now one of the powerhouse resorts of the French Alps.
Beginners and early intermediates will thrive on the runs in and around the 10 villages of La Plagne. Gentle, mostly tree-lined and snow-sure, you could hardly think of a better destination for family skiing. Stronger skiers are catered for too though, with 220km of pistes in La Plagne and the prospect of another 200km over in Les Arcs. Yes, there are other resorts that offer a bit more if everyone in your party is an advanced skier, but you will not find a better ski destination for a mixed abilty group or family!
La Plagne ski resort
La Plagne is split into 10 smaller villages, all with enough to make them a resort in their own right. It's important to ensure you've researched exactly which resort you're staying in and that it's suitable for your needs. The most likely places you'll end up are:
Plagne Centre: As the name suggests, this is the focal point of La Plagne. The main hub of lifts is here and most runs will point towards Plagne Centre. A good choice of bars and restuarants, plus a couple of nightclubs.
Aime 2000: Not to be confused with Aime, the valley town, Aime 2000 is perched above Plagne Centre, if you're staying here with us then you're almost certainly in one of the Club Med hotels, so everything you need will be on site and free! Direct piste access and the Télémetro cable car runs to Plagne Centre until the early hours so a night out is also possible.
Plagne Soleil: Just above Plagne Centre on the opposite side to Aime. Plagne Soleil is small without many distinguishing features but close enough to Plagne Centre to enjoy an evening or two away from your chalet.
Plagne Villages: Another smaller collection of chalets and apartments, with brilliant piste access and just close enough to Plagne Centre for evening entertainment if needed.
Plagne 1800: Nestled in the woods below Plagne Centre, Plagne 1800 offers a lot of catered chalets and has everything you need without having to go all the way to Plagne Centre. A choice of lifts in the morning depending on which direction you want to go.
Belle Plagne: The most modern village in La Plagne, Belle Plagne is also the next largest after Plagne Centre. Attractively laid out and, like the rest of La Plagne, ski convenience is king. A good choice of catered and self-catered accommodation which is almost all on the piste.
Plagne Bellecote: A small village essentially consisting of one large apartment building and some communal facilities. There is a large outdoor heated swimming pool here.
Montchavin & Les Coches: 2 villages that were forgotten outposts of La Plagne until the Vanoise Express came along. Now they're in prime position, you can easily access either side of the Paradiski in moments and, unlike Plagne Centre or Arcs 200, you could quite easily nip over for just an hour or two without the long transition.
More La Plagne resort information