- Half board
It is ideally located next to the ski slopes, and only 6 minutes’ walk (600m) to the resort centre.
- All rooms have balcony, TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes and slippers.
- Standard rooms (20m²) have shower.
- Superior rooms (25m²) have whirlpool bath.
Standard rooms sleep 2
Superior rooms can sleep up to 3
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lounge and bar with open fire
- Steam Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal is taken at the Sport Hotel Arabba, run by the same family, and located 4 minutes’ walk away
Arabba Resort Info
Arabba is found in the midst of the Sella Ronda circuit, with a total of 175km of runs. The whole area offers great intermediate skiing, but Arabba is best known for the challenges it provides for better skiers and boarders. There are great steeps, combined with a good snow record and direct access to the Marmolada glacier. You'll also find some of the best heli-skiing in the Alps. It isn't a great place if you are looking for lots of off-snow activities, while for young kids it's really quite lacking. The resort itself isn't exceptional - small and uncommercial, with some reasonable eateries and accommodation. People are really here for the skiing/boarding, though. Après-ski shouldn't trouble visitors too late into the night, with only two venues of note.
Overall, Arabba is a resort geared towards the better skiers/boarders and doesn't offer a whole heck of a lot else. Some have described it as being an Italian Argentière…
More Arabba resort information