Hotel Club Med Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- All inclusive
Challenging the elements, the majestic former grand hotel stands proud at the foot of Mont Blanc where the refinement and luxury of a bygone era have been renewed thanks to the talent and originality of the interior designer Jacques Garcia.
A feeling of well-being reigns over the whole hotel, amplified by the hypnotic view over Mont Blanc. A grandiose refuge that encourages the telling of breathtaking adventures of the first Alpine climbers taking on the challenge of the Drus and Grandes Jorasses. Lovers of fitness and the mountains will be indulged here with fresh air and fulfillment.
The Resort has 260 rooms in 3 linked bulidings, less than 5 minutes walking distance from the centre of Chamonix.
The Savoy is the main building, a 5-storey Hotel dating from the early 20th century which is oozing character but has also been thoroughly modernised inside. This part houses the restaurant, bar and Reception. The second buildingis the Mont Blanc, also 5 floors with lift, adjoining the Savoy. The Brévent is a new, 4-storey building with lift that houses the extensive Club Med Spa, and has direct access to the indoor/outdoor pool, male and female saunas & hammam. It is linked to the other two buildings by a covered walkway. Rooms in all three buildings are similar in size and layout and all offer excellent comfort.
- Club Room - The "Mont Blanc" Club Room offers you a good level of comfort with the equipment and services essential for your well-being. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room - A magnificent room with a sitting room area and elegant decoration for unforgettable moments of relaxation, facing Mont Blanc, with a view of the Mont Blanc or the Brévent. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites - A comfortable and elegant Suite, including a very big sitting-room and offering a dream of a view of Mont Blanc. On the top floor of the "Brévent" building. All including Bathroom (with bath and shower), Coffee machine, CD player, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s) and Telephone
|The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
Meal times are a memorable experience. The masterful chefs offer you a choice of the world's finest cuisine with freshly-sourced produce, mouth-watering flavours and ingredients that perhaps you've never tasted before; or you can choose universal favourites such as grilled meats, pizzas and hamburgers or there's also simple, fresh and light options on offer.
Selected drinks of your choice throughout the day and night! Water, fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, beer, wine, 'aperitifs', cocktails, local and international alcohol such as rum, whisky, gin, etc...
Unlimited snacks... you can indulge in whatever you fancy day and night! Gourmet moments to make the most of the chalet hotel activities at your own pace: late breakfast, late lunch, afternoon snack, nightclub nibbles... including a wide variety of sweet and savoury snacks (salads, fruits, dairy products, cookies, pizzas, hamburgers, savoury tarts, nachos, tapas, etc.)
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village
- Accommodation in a Club Room
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Unlimited Open bar and snacks
- Full Mont Blanc Unlimited Ski Pass (250+km of piste)
- Group classes at all levels (from 12 years): alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Guided walks on foot and on snowshoes
- Beginners group classes: Club Med fitness
- Cardio-training, weight training
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna
- Bridge room, piano bar, evening entertainment
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Cinq Mond
Chamonix Resort Info
Chamonix is one of the French Alps' flagship resorts, one of its busiest hubs and has some of the best, most challenging skiing too. An expert's paradise, with extensive lift-served off-piste runs including the iconic Vallée Blanche, and some serious high altitude runs at Grands Montets and Brévent. At busy times, you can barely move around central Chamonix for all of the huge off-piste skis, serious looking backpacks and rugged mountain guides.
Chamonix can work for beginners and intermediates too though, you just need to know where to look. Le Tour and Les Houches both offer gentle terrain and tree-lined pistes where you can shelter if the weather closes in. However, you've got to understand Chamonix as it won't suit everyone. It's split into 5 distinct and very seperate ski areas and you will need to use the Chamonix Valley transport system to do the whole thing justice. Le Tour and Les Houches for example are at opposite ends of the valley, nearly 20km apart. The bus and train services are excellent, but having to travel between ski areas isn't every beginner's cup of tea.
The more adventurous will also find that Courmayeur in Italy and even Verbier in Switzerland are accessible for a day trip from Chamonix.
Chamonix is one of the finest ski resorts in the French Alps and offers something for everyone. You must be prepared to put in the effort to get the most out of Chamonix, but if you are then you will find a wealth of Alpine experiences that will have you coming back for years to come.
Chamonix ski resort
Chamonix is a large, bustling town in its own right. Totally different to the purpose built resorts on offer elsewhere in the region. It has a large year-round population and the resort amenities are like no other. The large pedestrianized centre offers a huge choice of shops, bar restuarants and nightclubs. There's even a casino and the range of off-slope activities can seem endless. If you have non-skiers in your group then Chamonix should be at the top of your list as it can keep everyone entertained.
To top it off, Chamonix is located only 1 hour from Geneva, making it one of the shortest transfers. Uniquely, Chamonix manages to combine this lighting fast transfer with true high-altitude and glacier skiing. Other resorts with similar transfer times (Morzine, for example) can't offer the same high altitude skiing.
More Chamonix resort information