Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
Meal times are a memorable experience. The masterful chefs offer you a choice of the world's finest cuisine with freshly-sourced produce, mouth-watering flavours and ingredients that perhaps you've never tasted before; or you can choose universal favourites such as grilled meats, pizzas and hamburgers or there's also simple, fresh and light options on offer.
Selected drinks of your choice throughout the day and night! Water, fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, beer, wine, 'aperitifs', cocktails, local and international alcohol such as rum, whisky, gin, etc...
Unlimited snacks... you can indulge in whatever you fancy day and night! Gourmet moments to make the most of the chalet hotel activities at your own pace: late breakfast, late lunch, afternoon snack, nightclub nibbles... including a wide variety of sweet and savoury snacks (salads, fruits, dairy products, cookies, pizzas, hamburgers, savoury tarts, nachos, tapas, etc.)
Your Package includes*:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacks
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels (from 12 years): alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Guided walks on foot and on snowshoes
- Beginners group classes: Club Med fitness
- Cardio-training, weight training
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna
- Bridge room, piano bar, evening entertainment
(1) Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
* Please note: Ski/board/boot
hire is NOT included in the 'per person' price and will need to be paid
for as an additional extra.
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Cinq Mond