- Ski lift – 200m
- Ski school meeting point – 200m
- Resort centre – In the centre
- Large lounge area
- Lobby bar with atrium & large fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Games room with billiards
- Free use of indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam bath
- Massage and beauty treatments available
- Free hotel-run children’s club for kids aged 4-12yrs available daily between 9am & 4pm.
- Activities include indoor and outdoor games, creative activities, singing and more
- A supervised lunch can be provided upon request at a local charge
Rooms: All have minibar, TV, hairdryer and bathroom with shower and wc.
Standard studio rooms (2 people): Approx. 35m2 with twin or double beds and an extra bed suitable for a child only.
1 Bedroom Apartments (2–4 people): Approx. 55m2 with a twin bedroom and double sofa bed in lounge suitable for 1 adult or 2 children.
2 Bedroom Apartments (2–6 people): Approx. 75m2 with double beds in the bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the lounge suitable for 2 adults or 2 children.
Meals: Half Board.
Hot and cold buffet
breakfast and buffet-style evening with a choice of main. Christmas and
New Year Gala dinners included.
Number of rooms: 119
Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Bansko Resort Info
A rapidly expanding town, Bansko is 160km south of Bulgaria's capital, Sofia. Set at an altitude of 935m, it is dominated by Vihren, the highest mountain (2,915m) in the spectacular Pirin range, close to the Macedonian border.
The town lacks shopping facilities (there are no supermarkets at all,) but toiletries and confectionery can be bought in the larger hotels. Three museums record Bansko's place in Bulgaria's history and the 500-year old church is a prominent feature.
The ski pistes are located in two main ski - centres- CHALIN VALOG (1100-1600m) and SHILIGARNIKA (1700-2500m). They are approximately 10 kilometers above the town on the northern slopes of Pirin, and are easily accessible for approx. 25 minutes on the new Gondola lift which starts from Bansko. The region's pisted area is small, but there is an estimated 750km of skiable terrain if you venture off-piste which can be reached by lift, snowmobile or M18 Russian helicopter.
More Bansko resort information