- Sleeps 10
- Catered chalet
The chalets are located approx. 12 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre.
Sleeps: 10 Guests
- Lower Ground Floor Spa area with sauna, steam room, plunge pool and relaxation room
Ground Floor Entrance lobby, ski room, lift to lower ground floor and first floor, entrance to Chalet Albona
- First FloorOpen plan living, dining room with log fire, balcony and separate kitchen. Stairs to second floor.
- Room 1 - Twin room with private shower, wc & balcony.
- Second Floor Rooms 2, 4 & 5 - Twin rooms with private shower, wc & balcony.
Room 3 - Twin rooms with private bath, wc & balcony.
- Terrace/Balconies - shared (not all with terrace/balconies)
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
St Anton Resort Info
Famous for its awesome skiing and equally awesome après ski, St Anton is mostly an experts' resort, with its serious off-piste, moguls and powder. St Anton's pistes tend to be undergraded, however, with first-class guiding and instruction the mountain can be enjoyed by most levels, apart, perhaps, from very beginners.
Although St Anton doesn't quite match the chocolate box reputation of other Austrian resorts, it does offer an exceptional range of après-ski, with bars and clubs galore. Restaurants can be a bit hit and miss, but as most of St Anton's visitors just want to get on with the party, a quick snack is all that's required. Off-snow activites are a little thin on the ground, although you can always jump on a train and explore Innsbruck which is only one hour away.
More St Anton resort information