- Bed and breakfast
- Amazing location at the bottom of the main Galzig gondola, 2 minutes walk to the resort centre.
- Stylish and contemporary, elegantly furnished hotel.
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room.
- Lounge area with open fireplace, free WiFi throughout.
- On a bed and breakfast basis giving you the opportunity to sample the varied local restaurants.
• Ski in ski out • 1 minutes walk to Galzig lift • 2 minutes walk to village centre
2 people on a bed and breakfast basis sharing a room with Austrian twin
bed or double bed, private bath or shower and WC. All bedrooms can take
a third bed, sofa bed or similar. All bedrooms have hairdryer,
bathrobe, free WiFi, safe and flat-screen satellite TV.
• Sauna and steam room • extra charge for massage and solarium • lounge
with open fireplace • free WiFi • 20 bedrooms • lift to all floors
Meals: Bed & Breakfast
• Buffet breakfast
St Anton Resort Info
Famous for its awesome skiing and equally awesome après ski, St Anton is mostly an experts' resort, with its serious off-piste, moguls and powder. St Anton's pistes tend to be undergraded, however, with first-class guiding and instruction the mountain can be enjoyed by most levels, apart, perhaps, from very beginners.
Although St Anton doesn't quite match the chocolate box reputation of other Austrian resorts, it does offer an exceptional range of après-ski, with bars and clubs galore. Restaurants can be a bit hit and miss, but as most of St Anton's visitors just want to get on with the party, a quick snack is all that's required. Off-snow activites are a little thin on the ground, although you can always jump on a train and explore Innsbruck which is only one hour away.
More St Anton resort information