Travel Dates for the
I'm interested in
The Hotel Sportiv is attached to the Hotel Crystal and is located in an
enviable position opposite the Festkogel gondola offering skiing to the door. Formerly the
Deutschmann Hotel, the Sportiv offers an enjoyable and relaxed
atmosphere coupled with traditional style. Guests staying here are able
to enjoy the magnificent split level wellness area in The Crystal which is a perfect way to unwind at the end of an enjoyable day on the mountain.
6 minutes walk to village centre • ski to and from the door • ski bus stop outside • 5 minutes walk to ski school meeting point.
Rooms: 32 Simply furnished yet comfortable
Austrian twins have bath or shower, cable TV, radio,
telephone and hairdryer, some have safe and fridge.
Singles have bath and twins with shower are also
available for single occupancy. More spacious family
rooms sleeping up to four have bath or shower and
of wellness facilities at the Hotel Crystal including indoor pool and
heated outdoor pool, 2000m² split level wellness area with bio sauna,
outdoor sauna with panoramic views, steam room, infrared cabin, fitness
room, whirlpool, hot water grotto and relaxation area • extra charge for
massage and solarium • lounge and bar with open fireplace • non-smoking
dining room • free 'Smily' kid's club with supervision in Hotel
Crystal, Mon-Fri 10.00am-9.00pm with lunch included (3-12 yrs incl.) •
35 bedrooms • lift to all floors.
Meals: Half Board
Hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet.
All children staying at the Hotel Sportiv are able to use the free all season supervised 'Smily' kid's club in Hotel Crystal. This club is open Mon-Fri 10am-9pm (3-12 yrs incl.).
These facilities do not need to be pre-booked.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free use of wellness facilities at Hotel Crystal
· Free daily après ski snack from 3.30-5pm in Hotel Sportiv
· Free 'Smily' kid's club with supervision in Hotel Crystal, Mon-Fri 10am-9pm (3-12 yrs incl.)
· Book before 27 Oct 2014 and get £35 per adult off the brochure price for all departure.
- Great location near the Festkogel ski lift, with skiing to the door, 5 minutes walk to ski school meeting point.
- Sister hotel of The Crystal with use of all their facilities.
- Indoor swimming pool and heated outdoor pool.
- 2000m² stunning split level spa including sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room.
- Free kid's club for ages 3-12 years with supervision Mon-Fri 10am-9pm.
Obergurgl Resort Info
Obergurgl is great for beginners and intermediates, which, along with good ski schools, makes for an excellent family ski holiday destination. One of the highest resorts in Austria at 1930m, Obergurgl has an excellent snow record and long season. Linked to Hochgurgl, there are over 100km of runs to enjoy. For more advanced skiers and boarders, there is often some nice off-piste to get that adrenalin pumping, although not much else…
Obergurgl ski resort
The resort itself is pleasing to the eye and offers a sense of alpine charm. Off snow activities are a little sparse, although après ski is jovial without being too hectic. Hotels are generally of a high standard, though there is a lack of independent restaurants (they are pretty much all part of the hotels).
More Obergurgl resort information