- Nearest lift: 650m to El Tarter 4-person chair
- Equipment hire shop: 600m by the lifts
- Tuition meeting point: 650m at the top of the lifts (with Grandvalira Ski School)
- Resort centre: 600m
The chalet sleeps up to 24 people in 11 large, light and simply furnished rooms. Most rooms are twins but there are two triples and each has its own ensuite with a shower and wc. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.
- Ski/board and boot storage in the entrance hall
- Free Wi-Fi in the lounge
- Free slope-side skis/board storage
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Your chalet hosts live in
Start every morning with an extensive continental breakfast, and cooked options on most days. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
Soldeu - El Tarter Resort Info
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.
More Soldeu - El Tarter resort information