The host of communal spaces, all decorated with beautifully carved
wood and stone, includes a snug lounge with comfy seating and large log
fire, ideal for a bit of chill out time before dinner. And for our
younger guests, our four children’s clubs, games & TV
room and snow garden ensure that the children are as well looked after
as you are.
Bedrooms are spacious and well equipped in a mix of twin, triple and
four-bedded rooms that feature bunk beds easily big enough for adults,
and thanks to the hotel’s slightly elevated position, most rooms have
spectacular mountain views too.
The facilities don’t stop there. A treatment room offers sports
massage and therapies to help you ease any sore muscles, and a brand new
ski storage area with boot warmers will make sure you have toasty feet
each morning. All of this will of course be wrapped up in the friendly,
relaxed and welcoming atmosphere created by our excellent hospitality
team that previous guests have all come to know and love.
- Relaxed bar area with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV & board games
- Separate lounge area with large open fire and comfy seating
- Large sun terrace with views of El Tarter's slopes
- Equipment storage & boot warmers
- Free daily use of indoor pool, hot tub & steam room at nearby
Hotel Nordic (300m away) from 12 to 3pm. Access outside of these times
is subject to availability
- Treatment room for sports & beauty therapies
- A large range of treatments are offered in our wellness area, such
as sports, deep tissue & hot stone massage, Japanese Reiki, Indian
head massage and beauty treatments using Temple Spa products. Please
visit the hotel reception for information and prices.
- 4 fantastic children's club available 6 days a week for children aged 4 months – 2 years, 2-5 years, 5-12 years and 13-16 years.
- Evening childcare for 4-12yrs available on 3 evenings a week
- Ski school pick-up and drop-off service
- Hotel snow garden for outdoor play
- Children’s menus & high tea for children at 5pm
- Games & TV room with a pool table
- Snow buggies and sledges available
- 24hr baby room & UK standard cots & highchairs
- A private nanny service is also available
Rooms: All rooms are spacious and comfortably
furnished with deep mattresses, flatscreen TVs and a fully ensuite
bathroom with hairdryer, bath & shower attachment. Most rooms have
wonderful views of El Tarter’s surrounding mountains and some have a
balcony or terrace.
New for 2016/17 - Guaranteed adjacent rooms
can now offer a selection of hotel rooms which are guaranteed to be
next door to each other from just £15 per person per week. Make sure you
book these rooms early as there is limited availability.
Club & economy twin or double rooms & club triple rooms (2-3 people): Twin, double and triple rooms, some with a balcony or terrace. Rooms for sole use are available.
Club quad rooms (2-4 people):
These large rooms have twin beds and built-in wooden bunk beds suitable
for adults or children, separated from the main bedroom by a partition.
Most rooms have a balcony or terrace. One room has two bedrooms; one
with twin beds and the other with bunk beds in a small room off the
hallway. There is also a large terrace offering mountain views.
Meals: Club Board.
cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea,
fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served
daily. Daily afternoon tea with warming soup plus freshly baked cakes or
biscuits. An appetising four-course buffet & waiter-served evening
meal (drinks to accompany your meal can be purchased from the bar)
followed by fresh coffee is available on 6 nights leaving you free on
one evening to explore the resort.
Number of rooms: 53
Some facilities may incur a local charge.