- Ski lifts - 650m (part uphill on the way home)
- Equipment hire - 600m
- Ski school meeting point - 650m (top of lift)
- Resort centre - 600m
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast
- Freshly prepared afternoon tea with cake & biscuits everyday
- Appetising four-course evening meal with a selection of complimentary wines on six nights
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Free coaching and guiding service with mountain experts
- Pre-book your kids in to the children’s clubs for ages 4
months to 12 years. Available at the nearby Hotel Del Clos
(approx. 400m away) with a free pick-up/drop-off service available
Your chalet: Sleeps 38 people. All rooms are warm,
inviting and rustically furnished in a traditional mountain style. Each
room is fully ensuite with a shower and wc.
Ground floor: Ski and boot storage area. Two washrooms with wc. One club twin bedroom.
First floor: Split level with the large dining area, lounge and bar area then seven club twin rooms.
Second floor: Five club twin rooms.
Third floor: Seven club twin rooms.
Meals: Catered Chalet Board.
energising hot and continental breakfast every day. Daily afternoon tea
with freshly baked cake and biscuits. A delicious four-course evening
meal including pre-dinner appetisers with a glass of wine before a home
cooked, regionally inspired dinner on six nights, all served with a
selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.
your non-inclusive meal night, head out to explore the resort. Your
chalet host can recommend and book tables for you if you wish.
Children are welcome in this chalet all season.
Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Soldeu - El Tarter Resort Info
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.
More Soldeu - El Tarter resort information