- 'Aquarium' bar
- Relaxing Piano bar
- Extensive spa centre with hydro–massage pool‚ saunas‚ steam room‚ hot tubs‚ Scottish shower‚ ice fountain‚ foot spa‚ relax zone
- Beauty and massage treatments available.
- A free, supervised mini-club for children aged 3-11yrs runs Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm
- Games Zone with 10–pin bowling alley
- Party with Santa on Christmas Eve includes presents and drinks.
For enquiries or to reserve places in the Princesa Parc children's club, please contact the hotel reception on arrival.
Princesa Parc rooms (2-4 people): All twin‚ double‚ triple and quadruple/family rooms are well equipped.
Standard rooms: located in the main building have not been renovated.
Standard Lux rooms: have been renovated to an impressive standard. En–suite bathrooms are non-renovated.
Meals: Half board.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
Evening meal is an extensive buffet selection with meats and fish cooked
to order. Bed and Breakfast option also available at a discount.
Half board upgrade - Guests will take their meals in
the Diana Parc 'Louis XV' à la carte restaurant. Unfortunately, this
upgrade isn't available over New Year or February half term.
All inclusive upgrade - This upgrade includes
selected drinks with your evening meal, selected drinks at all hotel
bars, wellness spa access, bowling and billiards/pool in the games room.
Number of rooms: 165
Children 3-11 yrs are only allowed in the
wellness area between 2pm - 6pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and
between 10am and 1pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Flip-flops
must be worn while in the Spa area.
Some facilities may incur a local charge.